Thursday, March 24, 2011

Korea-Bound!

Wham-bam! I just sent off the last of my paperwork to begin teaching and some side projects in South Korea (pending my Visa) beginning immediately after Thailand! It's a year-long endeavor, which is sure to provide me with plenty of delicious food, pictures, and adventures galore!

Just to paint a small picture of the time-frame I'm working with, here's the schedule for the next month:

April 2nd - Fly to Reno to prep for Thailand
April 6th - Fly to Thailand for Project
April 6th-22nd - Filming and adventures in Thailand
April 23rd - Land in Reno
April 24th - Back to Arizona
April 26th - Off to LA for Visa interview
April 30th - Fly to Korea

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. And maybe impossible. I'm use to impossible though. It should be a crazy ride regardless, and I'll bring you with me. Pinky-promise.

Also, next Monday (the 28th) I begin the Thailand series, complete with video blog and snippets of the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes into filming a documentary. You'll be able to see the videos here or via my YouTube channel.

The last two weeks have been light on material in preparation for the coming projects, and for that I'm sorry. I should have some good stuff for you guys here soon. So, until then, enjoy all the adventures life has to offer you! I'm living a dream, and I'm truly blessed to share it with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to do Korea!! It will be amaaaazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete