Saturday, March 12, 2011

Up and Coming Awesomeness - 50,000 miles!

To start things off, I would like to thank each and every one of my readers out there who are taking part in this blogging-experiment of mine. It's been a fun couple of months journaling my adventurous life, and the fact that I actually get more than one reader on a regular basis reminds me that it's just as awesome to share said life with all of you! So thanks for sticking with me...tell your friends about me...and I look forward to sharing my future adventures with you!

That being said, I have a small announcement. During the month of April, I will be shooting another documentary in Thailand. Yes, that isn't a typo. We picked up another project shortly after Kenya and now everything is bought and paid for and we are ready to roll. We will be filming Muay Thai fighters as well as B-Roll of the country in general and will also be filming the Songkran festival (the largest water fight in the world).

Due to the nature of this project and the extended visit in Thailand, there will be a TON of new content that I'll be pumping your way here in the next month, with pictures and videos galore. I'm filming two personal side projects along the way, and so there won't be a shortage of content for you guys to enjoy. I'll also be abusing my body in terms of eating as much as possible, so if you're like me and hate it when someone posts delicious food that you can't have because it's on the other side of the globe, just skip those pictures.

Also, at the end of this Thailand experience, my Orange Sweater will have clocked over 50,000 miles! That's enough to circumnavigate the globe twice! Me and my sweater will pop some champagne to celebrate when we get back. Stay tuned for many more adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Weeee!! You are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I just hope the sweater can handle it...

    ReplyDelete