Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates, updates, updates...

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the slow updates lately. The life of a teacher/traveler keeps me pretty busy, and badminton training usually tires me out (don't worry baby birds, there's a post coming on that one). Sometimes though, it's better to live life and make the adventures worth sharing than coming up with frequent content. I promise there's a lifetime's worth of stories here in Korea, and I fully intend to experience each and every one of them and share them with you. Check back here on a weekly basis, as I'm aiming for once-a-week content from the land of kimchi and awkwardly misspelled English advertisements. Till then, have a wonderful summer (or winter for my Aussie and Kiwi readers) and keep living life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment